- Just 5 minutes outside of Santa Eulalia, our Cala Martina centre has everything you need for the best dives in Ibiza.
- With over 20 dive sites within 15 minutes from the centre and access to the north of the island including dive sites in San Miguel and Portinatx as well as the south including the “Don Pedro” and the “Fish Farm of Formentera, Punta Dive Cala Martina with its experienced staff is guaranteed to give you a professional service and great dives.
- With hot showers, private equipment storage as well as safety deposit boxes, a fully equipped dive shop, equipment servicing area and plenty of space to relax after diving under the palm trees on our private lawn area Cala Martina has everything you need.
- With our 7.5 & 12 metre RIBs moored on site and a zoned off area for teaching diving, Cala Martina being a 5* PADI IDC resort, is generally regarded as the best dive centre in Europe.
- At only a 20 minute boat ride, the biggest ship wreck in the Mediterranean the “Don Pedro” is a must for all divers with Advanced Open Water or higher.
- Apart from the “Don Pedro”, we have other amazing dive sites including the “Fish Farm” of Formentera, the Cathedral cave and Dado Pequeno within easy reach.