We are open from the 1st of May, untill the 31st of October. (Sundays we are closed)
Office hours are from 09.30h – 19.00h
We kindly ask you to be at our centre at 09.30h for the morning dives, or at 15.00h for the afternoon dives in order to complete registration, payments, equipment rentall i.e. in time, or to use our free-of-charge pickup service.
Languages we generally have available in our staff and paperwork are: English, Spanish, Dutch, German, French and Italian.
Please make sure all bookings are done at least the day before. Please also make sure this booking includes specific needs, like Nitrox, double valve tanks etc. To reserve your place(s) on the boat a deposit is requested otherwise we can only offer you ‘standby places’. E.g. places that haven’t already been reserved.
Places are limited so we highly recommend you to book your needs as soon as possible.
What to bring:
Please make sure you bring along the following items to make your dives as comfortable en efficient as possible;
– Your diving certification card
– Proof of diving insurance (mandatory in Spain. Should you not have this, we can offer it on-site for a small charge)
– Any diving equipment you have and want to use
We offer safety deposit boxes in our centre, free of charge. These a big enough to hold mobiles, some money etc, (not bags).
in our center we accept cash payments, bank cards and credit cards (except american express)
our centre is equipped with hot showers, a spacious changing room, safety deposit boxes, a coffee machine, a workshop for repairs, a large collection of rentall equipment (including torches and computers) and a large lawn just in front offering sunbeds and shade from our palm trees. Nearby there are multiple restaurant as well, right on the beach.
Customer safety is very important to us, which is why we operate the following procedures;
– Customers are restricted to the depth stated on their certification card
– We do not do decompression dives unless specifically agreed upon in advance by our management
– You are expected to attend both our boat briefing before departure as the dive briefing before entering the water
– It is mandatory to all divers to follow the instructions of our guides and other staff
– If you have less than 50 dives of experience and have not dived for over a year, a refresher dive from the beach is mandatory before diving from the boat.
– If you have less than 50 dives and your last dive is more than 6 months ago, a refresher dive from the beach is highly recommended.
– Our Captain will always remain on the boat throughout the excursion, helping as needed and offering surface support.
– Our boats are fully safety equipped including first aid kit, radio and/or mobile communications and emergency oxygen
Customer safety and comfort is very important to us so please advise us if you have any special needs.
Booking and Cancellation Policy in PUNTA DIVE IBIZA
The guaranteed booking of place for a particular activity is not mandatory. But, in this case, the customer will be targeted at “Waiting List” leaving his post pending availability. If the customer wishes to guarantee the place for the specific activity, it must be full paid in advance. If the customer cannot perform the activity booked, will be applied the following Refund Policy:
• Refund all money paid for the service contracted with PUNTA DIVE IBIZA in the case of cancellation of activity by the dive center, independently of the reason for the cancellation.
• Refund the full amount paid less the 10% in concept of management expenses (will be returned, therefore, 90% of the money paid) for the service contracted with PUNTA DIVE IBIZA in the case of cancellation of activity by diver when the cancellation is made 10 days before the event.
– For 5 days prior will be refunded 70%
– For 4 days before a refund of 50%
– For 2 days prior will be refunded 20%.
– For cancellations within less than 2 days is not returned the money paid.
• For activities involving collective booking of more than 5 pax, will use the following parameters:
– Refund the full amount paid less the 10% in concept of management expenses (will be returned, therefore, 90% of paid out) for the service contracted with PUNTA DIVE IBIZA in the case of cancellation of activity by the group of divers when the cancellation is made 15 days before the event.
– For 10 days prior will be refunded 70%
– For 9 days before a refund of 50%
– For 7 days prior will be refunded 20%.
– For cancellations within less than 7 days does not return the money paid.
• For activities containing expenses payments to third persons/companies (e.g. the purchase of Access Pass to the theory portion of a PADI online courses, extra boat rentals, etc.) we will not refund the payment made for the third persons/companies. For the amount remaining we will apply the refund options explained above s above.
• In the case of medical problem, returned 80% of the money paid by the person with the medical problem (does not extend to the booking of his/her companion/s), as long as they present a doctor’s certificate which states his/her temporary or total incapacity for diving. In case of failure to submit a doctor’s certificate we apply the refund options explained above s above.
• Once the client get on the boat there is no refund if the dive is not done for reasons of sea sickness, problems of equalization, be cold or problems with own diving equipment.
The payment made for the specific activity implies the acceptance of the conditions previously established.
PUNTA DIVE IBIZA Diving Center.