- Just 5 minutes outside of Santa Eulalia, our Cala Martina centre has everything you need for the best dives in Ibiza.
- With over 20 dive sites within 15 minutes from the centre and access to the north of the island including dive sites in San Miguel and Portinatx as well as the south including the “Don Pedro” and the “Fish Farm of Formentera, Punta Dive Cala Martina with its experienced staff is guaranteed to give you a professional service and great dives.
- With hot showers, private equipment storage as well as safety deposit boxes, a fully equipped dive shop, equipment servicing area and plenty of space to relax after diving under the palm trees on our private lawn area Cala Martina has everything you need.
- With our 7.5 & 12 metre RIBs moored on site and a zoned off area for teaching diving, Cala Martina being a 5* PADI IDC resort, is generally regarded as the best dive centre in Europe.
- At only a 20 minute boat ride, the biggest ship wreck in the Mediterranean the “Don Pedro” is a must for all divers with Advanced Open Water or higher.
- Apart from the “Don Pedro”, we have other amazing dive sites including the “Fish Farm” of Formentera, the Cathedral cave and Dado Pequeno within easy reach.
- Located underneath the Sirenis hotels “Dorada, Club Playa and Imperial” and only 10 metres from the calm idyllic bay of Cala Llonga with its own home reef that has a maximum depth of 6 metres, Cala Llonga is a perfect location for trying scuba diving for the first time.
- With a dedicate staff that run Discover Scuba Diving courses everyday Cala Llonga offers plenty of sea life ranging from bream, damselfish, cuttlefish, octopus, seahorses and the occasional stingray.
- With FREE transfers from Cala Llonga to Cala Martina any certified divers wanting to experience “Ibiza underwater” need not worry as it is only a 10 minute drive away.
Port des Torrent:
- In front of the “4 star Seaview Country Club” located just outside the famous resort of San Antonio this protected bay is as diverse as the night life Ibiza offers.
- With easy access from the beach this centre is also perfect fro running Discover Scuba Diving and Refresher courses.
- With experienced dive instructors our Port des Torrent centre is a must for all beginners or people who wish to take diving to the next level.
- For all certified divers we include FREE transfers to our Cala Martina centre.